Greedier Social Media is committed to protecting your privacy and treating your information with care.
Information we collect
We may collect and process personal information about you when you visit our Site or use our products or services, including:
1. Information you give us such as your name, company position, address, telephone number, mobile number and email address
2. Your account user ID and password
3. IP addresses
4. Unique device identifier
We use information held about you to:
• Respond to your query
• Provide technical support
• Provide information about our goods and services which we think may interest you;
• Carry out market research.
• Administer our site and carry out internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, analytical and survey purposes;
• Improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner
• Better understand our customer behaviour and improve our products and services.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, our partners, suppliers, contractors and agents.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we are under a duty to share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations or demands or prevent fraud or any crime.
Where we store your personal data
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. You are responsible for keeping any user ID and password confidential.
Third Party Sites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.