Why do people Buy Instagram Likes?
Most people really struggle to get more likes on Instagram and even Buy Instagram Likes to begin with so they can give their profile a little boost. People Buy Instagram likes because of this and they can find that it helps make their profile loo more popular and helps them to gain more followers.
I would also recommend you follow these tips below to try and maximize your results, these tips work well with Buying Instagram Likes to help you gain a mixture of organic likes too.
1. Take every photo of a plated meal (like, all your restaurant food photos) from above, with the phone at least 3 feet from the subject.
2. Use natural light as often as possible to improve the quality of your photo. Even if you’re inside with dim lighting, face a window to get as much natural light as possible.
4. If you must Instagram your pizza in a dark restaurant, use someone else’s iPhone flashlight to light the dish. If you really want to get fancy, ask your friend to hold her iPhone flashlight at a 45-degree angle above the food and bounce it off the back of a white menu to brighten both sides of the food.
5. Add in filters whenever possible to get 24 percent more likes than usual. One study found that red- and orange-tinted photos receive the fewest likes, but photos that are blue receive more. Sky porn and ocean photos are everything.
6. Make a better caption or bio by copying and pasting text with line breaks from notepad or texts. You can’t make a line break directly in Instagram, but if you want to have a more intriguing bio or caption that requires one, copy and paste your caption into Instagram.
7. Don’t over-edit your selfies. Photos of your face are 30 percent more likely to get a like, so selfie on, but make sure you still look like yourself. Use an editing tool like PicsPlay to blur out a pimple with a spot-treatment technique, where you tap on the blemish to remove it. Avoid smoothing out your entire face to the point that you lose the lines and curves that make you, well, you.