Use PayPal or a secure payment method. Before buying followers, you’ll want to make sure your financial security isn’t in danger. PayPal is your best bet, since it is free and it hides your sensitive credentials.
Type “buy instagram followers” into a search engine. This will give you a general idea of the most popular results (e.g., what other people are using). The most popular results are not the one that labeled as advertising. Better to see the several options from organic search.
Review your search results. Popular Instagram follower outlets vary, so you’ll want to look for a couple of consistent factors and discard any outliers such as any guarantee, this way you will have a grantee that your followers will be replaced if any do fall off.
- Follower packages that average less than $0.10/follower
- PayPal as an accepted method of payment
- A privacy guarantee
Look up your selected service. If the service has been around for long enough–as most reputable ones have been–you’ll probably be able to find reviews for it.
- If you find an overwhelmingly negative series of reviews for your selected service, look for a different service.
Decide on a number of followers that you want. Most sites offer various packages with different numbers of followers. Both the number of your posts and the length of time you’ve been on Instagram will factor into this decision. You may decide you want to gradually increase your followers to make it look more realistic, that way hopefully people will not notice that you have bought the followers.
- For example, if you’ve only been on Instagram for a day and you have one post, it doesn’t make much sense for you to have more than 50 or so followers.
- You should also take your current number of followers into account when doing this. If you double your follower intake overnight without changing your content, people may get suspicious.