How do we post on Instagram ? This is the main question users ask when they start up their Instagram profile from scratch, which Instagram having over 600M users worldwide, it is not hard to see why its popularity has caused so many users to now change over from Twitter to Instagram, many new users of Instagram have started to become more of the older crowd, coming from Facebook Instagram has now had more over 50s making an account than ever.
To begin with, we are going to look at how we post on Instagram, many people who have newly started an account have found ways such as this to create content and to begin uploading as it is not as easy as it seems. After having created your account, set up a bio, contact info, and made a suitable name and added a good profile photo , it is now time to post your first image.
- Take a good photo – You need to ensure that you have a good photo ready to be posted on Instagram, make sure that the photo is high resolution Image to ensure that it is correct and good enough to post
- Open the app – Find the Instagram app on your phone then open it , once this has opened you can then click on the main button in the middle to post the image, this will then show up and you will be able to post it.
- Create a good bio – Create a bio that will engage your audience, you need to ensure that your bio will be creative and engage your audience
- Add a filter – To ensure that the photo us up-to scratch, add a filter , this can be a rage of filters that Instagram offer, this could be to turn it black and white and to even add some colour in the mix.
- Click Post – After creating your master piece, you can now post your photo online, this will then be presented to you new photos in order to showcase them to your followers, to get more likes you can look to give your page a boost, for exmaple to Buy Instagram Followers to increase engagement.